I have been ruminating over topics that have created a chaotic puzzle in my head and every day I seem to come up with more topics. If I continue the way I have been going, this book will be 400-600 words as opposed to the usual writer's norm of about 175 pages.
I might have to split my topics up into two or more books but I want to pose the question to my readers and any food-allergy advocates who happen to stumble across this post:
What food allergy topic would you most like to read about? What topic (besides intimacy) is most taboo in the food allergy realm and needs to be addressed?
Here are some topic ideas to get you brainstorming.
- Traveling With Food Allergies/Celiac Disease
- Bullying and Food Allergies/Celiac Disease
- Food Allergies on TV and in Movies
- Dating and Food Allergies
- Gluten Intolerance and Celiac Disease Vs. Gluten Allergies
- High Cost of Food Allergies
Let's help each other and get the word out in the best way possible!