Soy-Free Soy Sauce Recipe
- 2 cups (or 16 OZ) CHICKEN broth (I use Pacific Natural Foods Organic Low-Sodium Chicken Broth, 4-Count, 8-Ounce Cartons (Pack of 6) )
- 2 teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Raw 32oz
- 2 bouillion cubes from Edward & Sons Not-Beef Bouillon Cubes, 3.1-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
- 2 TBS fresh minced ginger
- 1 dash white pepper
- 1 generous dash garlic powder
- 1 generous dash onion powder
- 1 Tbsp blackstrap molasses
DirectionsCombine all ingredients in a small sauce pan and boil uncovered until reduced to 1/2 cup. Strain the sauce to remove ginger pieces. I add celtic sea salt to taste. Store in refrigerator up to one week.
If per chance just looking at this recipe is giving you agita, feel free to buy the gluten-free soy-free soy sauce alternative I ALWAYS have on hand at home! Its a tad sweeter than actual soy sauce and contains less salt, so you might need to add some but it is pretty darn close.
Hungry yet? ;)